Summer Nanny Recommendation

Yuuna

My family and I are going back home for the school break and my children's lovely nanny will be staying in London for this period.

Our nanny has been with us for 2 and a half years now and she is very much part of the family. I have four children (aged 1 to 7 years) and she takes care of them, sole charge, while I'm at work.

The school run is usually handled by a family friend, who works at the children's school, so our nanny looks after my two youngest (1 and 3 years) and then the older two (5 and 7) after school.

My children warmed to her very quickly, as did my husband and I. She takes the children out to activities; music/singing classes, soft play, the park, the library and museums. She often arranges play dates for my older girls and during school holidays, their days are spent outside, exploring city farms, or engaging in arts and crafts at home, baking, dancing and whatever fun activities they can think of!

We don't watch tv or use tablets much in our home, so my children are encouraged to be creative and fuel their imagination by listening to music and stories. Our nanny supports their learning by reading to and with them as well as assisting with homework. She cooks healthy, nutritious meals for the children and we share an interest in fresh, organic food, so I feel secure knowing my children are eating well in her care. She even keeps a daily log of their activities and their meals as well as including lots of pictures.

Our nanny has 7 years of childcare experience, excellent references, and a true love of children. She is available over the school holiday period and she can be quite flexible with her hours; she is looking for evening babysitting in addition to work during the week. She can start immediately.

Please do send me a private message if you would like her contact information.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived