Experienced spanish nanny with good references

Hello!

My name is Sandra, I am nearly 20 years old, from spain.

I have been working in London as an Au pair for already one year, and now I am looking for a work as a live out nanny.

I have been working with 2 families. The first one was in Ealing and they had two lovely girls aged 17 months old and 2,5 years old, I was with them for 9 months. Te second one was in Brixton and they had two boys aged 5 and 7 years old, and I've been with them for 3 months.

When I was taking care of the little girls my duties included to get them ready for school in the mornings, drop them and pick them up from the nursery, prepare they meals, help with bath times, occasionally babysitting, tidy up after the children, help them with they daily learning as numbers, reading books, painting, etc. I also helped with the potty training, walking, and discovering new things every day outdoors and indoors.

With the two boys my main ditties are drop them and pick them up from school, prepare meals, light tidy up, organise play dates, help them with home works, and have fun with them.

Plus, I worked occasionally as a babysitter for a neighbour, with an 8 months old baby.

I also had previous experience before becoming au pair as I've been babysitter and camp monitor in Spain during 3 summers.

I am non smoker, I don't drink alcohol and I don't have driving license, but I feel very comfortable traveling by bus and tube. I am a quiet, kind, energetic and carrying person, I am very warm and sweet, but also strict when needed.

I love animals so I would be absolutely happy if you have any pet at home. I love traveling, reading and playing outside sports.

I am available to start as soon as you want and I would like to keep working with you for several months if you need it.

Currently I'm still living in my last host family's house as they just told me they wouldn't need me anymore, but I am looking forward to move to a shared flat in London soon. I have references from both families and I am available to have an interview face to face.

I would like to know a bit more about your family, your house routines, etc

Please send me a message to 07754372178 if you are interested

I hope you consider me as your child minder, I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Sandra

Archived