Spanish language Tuition. Spanish for Holidays Course

HI ALL

My name is Angeles, I am Spanish Teacher with a number of years in Teaching and Educational environment experience. Since my beginning in the UK, London based in Forest Hill and East Dulwich, I have been teaching Spanish to different range of age children and as well Adults and from a variety of level of knowledge and skills beginner to advanced with my huge aim to be a great and useful asset to help to improve your skills, Grammar, writing, reading, and over all Speaking, getting confident and an enjoyable time.

I would like to add that I have helped to get A Star in Spanish in GCES for Secondary students.

That is my challenge, you can get your Goal.

I am flexible and available in days, evenings and time.

You can get in touch me on my phone number 07809203171 or alternatively on my email address [email protected].

In addition, I am leaving with you an amusing and funny videos about the Great relevance of learning Spanish..

I hope you enjoy them.

I would like to add.. I am so much pleased for someone really special, though having Special Needs, got recently a Reward from the school, Secondary, been the Most Improved Student in Spanish.. feeling so much happy and proud of him.

In addition I have recently created this Page on Facebook Spanish For Holidays Course and Provide you reliable references with so great and high results from families around East Dulwich.

I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Best Wishes,

Angeles.

Archived