home childcare available for one full day per week plus weekends

hi to all the families,

i m an Ofsted registered home childcare , in a couple of months i ll get my children and young people workforce level 2 diploma and on september i ll start the level 3 .i m a self employed , i do pay my own tax, n.i.n. , and insurance .

I am an italian professional, i do plan activity and follow the early years foundation stage workforce and every child matter , so your child/children are safe and will receive full develop skills in a safe and fun way .

im into art,music, singing, swimming ( i do swim for charity "swimathon" once per year), i love visiting museums ,art, exhibitions and everything that can caught my eyes.

i m a positive person ,and energetic, i m available one day per week and during the weekends too, 4 hours minimum, on saturday or sunday , the one day per week can be on monday or tuesday and i can do for all day (8-6? )

If you think i m the person who you are looking for, do not hesitate to contact me , and i ll come back to you a.s.a.p.

thanks

good luck to all of you

sabrina

• 4 weeks later...

hello im lilija. I work with children.cI finished childcare level 2 and 3 diploma. I work for agency in different nurseries. I have experience working with babies,toddlers and preschool. I love children, i hard working and i pay attention to every single details.

I live in peckham ,i have son ,he is 7 years old.

Archived