Part-time nanny on Mondays and Tuesdays wanted in Dulwich Village

Talma

Our lovely nanny is leaving us and so we are looking for a new nanny or nanny/housekeeper from September/October (flexible start date) to look after our two easy going and fun children, aged 5 and 3 in Dulwich Village.

We would like someone to cover approximately 3 pm to 6.30/7 pm in term time (8 am -6.30 pm in the holidays) on Mondays and Tuesdays. Babysitting and extra days also possible.

If you would like more hours in term time, it is also possible to do housekeeping work but only if you want to. It's very flexible for the right person.

Please message if you'd like to find out more.

Many thanks for looking.

Hi Talma,

(just to begin I am a 27 year old guy - just wanted to say this as some people prefer female nannies)

I have just returned from Vienna studying architecture at the Academy of Fine Art in Vienna where I developed a lot of textile work. As such I am now working as an artist having returned to London and am looking for part time work.

I have some experience of being a Nanny - as I looked after an Austrian boy during my three years in Vienna, helping him with his spoken English skills and his homework after school. He was 6 and a half when I started with them and 9 when I finished.

I am applying to jobs in architecture, but am very particular as to what I want and am in no rush, as I want to find the right place for me. As well as this my textile art is starting to take off and this is becoming a real possibility for me, so although I am looking for more permanent work I do not imagine this happening any time soon.

As such I am looking for something part time and close to where I live with my girlfriend (in East Dulwich) and with experience of nannying I think this could be a good fit.

I am incredibly flexible as my only commitment is my artwork and exhibitions.

Should you be interested and want to get to know me better, feel free to send me a message, or call me on 07592 301960, and perhaps we could meet up and go for a coffee.

Hopefully hear from you soon,

Best wishes,

Edward Lloyd

www.f-n-p.co.uk

Hi Talma, how are you? My name is Chirley, I'am chilean, I'am 41 y/o. My english is not good, but I think is an oportunity for your babies learn Spanish. And I english with them. I can do the housekeeping. I don'have any problem for start work now!! Best regards.

Archived