Fab English nanny looking for full time live out job with lovely family from oct/nov :)

My name is Harriet. I've been a full-time, sole charge, nanny for seven years. I am OFSTED registered, which means I have a current CRB/DBS, paediatric first aid certificate and nanny insurance. I am also a fully qualified Montessori teacher. I grew up locally and still live in South London - and I drive my own car.

I have experience with babies and children from new born to 11 years old. I am currently working in Denmark Hill looking after one little boy who is now two. I been here for a year but I sadly have to leave as he is going to nursery full-time. I previously worked in a nanny share for three years with three children(two 3 year olds and a 1 year old). This role finished as one of the mums had her second baby so with four little ones involved- the share had to split.

I'm looking for a single family or share situation to start at the end of October/beginning of November, preferably 4 or 5 days, in a sole charge role where I can really feel a part of the family. I feel I will be an amazing addition to any family, I love the nurture and care of little people; setting routines, planning fun activities, cooking yummy healthy food, weaning, potty training, home work- you name it I've had

experience with it.

I take the firm but fair approach to discipline, working with parents to establish boundaries so that children know where they stand. I'm also up front- in my experience, communication is the key to a happy nanny/family working relationship.

If you like what you see, please don't hesitate to get in touch and I can send you my CV or answer any questions you may have.

Thanks,

Harrie

Archived