after school pick up 1 day per week Dulwich

Hi all

I'm looking for someone to do pick ups from JAPS and DUCKS (on the Dulwich College site) one day per week, working 3-5.30 pm to bring our children (4 and 7) home to Honor Oak Park and give them tea. There would also be occasional babysitting and ad hoc extra days.

Own car essential I'm afraid as the schools are quite far apart and are a 20 minute drive to our house.

We'll pay ?11 per hour net for the regular pick up, ?10 per hour net for any additional hours.

Just testing the water to see if anyone can fit this in with an existing job/ with their own family. NWOC welcome.

Thanks.

Hi I am a nanny with 4 years experience. I am available to do pickups and drop offs to Goodrich and Heber primary school my kids go to Goodrich school and I live in East dulwich. I have Nvq 2 and 3 in childcare and CRB checked. 07888832221 Jocelyn

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Jocelyn,

I don't know if you will be able to pick up my children aged 10 & 4 from St Anthony Catholic Primary School. Could you please let me know your answer asap? My telephone number is the following:07961014806.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Archived