22 to 26-month-old volunteers needed for a pilot study!

Mutluhan

Dear Parents

I am a PhD student at the Institute of Psychiatry Psychology and Neuroscience in Denmark Hill and I have difficulty to find 22 to 26-month-old volunteers! So, I am writing to invite infant scientists for my pilot study.

The goal of the main study is to learn about different aspects of cognitive development in typically developing children. But before go on to this project I need to develop tools with children who do not have a family risk of a developmental disorder, which we can use in later studies.

The study will last between two and three hours, depending on the number of tasks to be completed. During the visit, your child will complete a number of short tasks and games, each examining a different area of development, and varying according to the age of your child. These may include playing with several toys and the researchers. These tasks and games are designed to be fun and stimulating for young children.

Please ring or e-mail me directly if you would like to get further information. All the data will be treated as confidential.

The study will take place at the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience at a time that is convenient to you.

If you are interested or would like any further information, please contact me: [email protected] Telephone: +447470329124

Many thanks and best wishes,

Mutluhan Ersoy

Archived