Nanny required in Dulwich

Hi there,

I very recently posted the advert below, at the beginning of summer. I had managed to find somebody to start with us very shortly, but unfortunately we were let down, at this very last minute.

With that said, here is the advert. If you applied for this a few weeks ago, then there is no need to reapply as I have all your details to hand already...:

I have 2 sons, 2 and 6 months. As you can imagine, it's pretty constant in our house. I therefore am looking for someone who can help take care of my sons, as well as help with general house maintenance, for either:

Consecutively 2 full days (8.30-5pm) and 2 half days (8.30 to 1pm)

or 3 full consecutive days a week

I am based at home, so really need someone who can help with taking care of my toddler, by taking him out for fun activities and the park. Help with feeding him, changing nappies and putting him down for his nap. I also need help with holding the baby, changing his nappies, keeping him entertained, especially whilst I try and keep up with daily home errands.

I also need help with general tidying/cleaning of the used spaces, i.e. the kitchen and living room. Clearing dishes, wiping surfaces, hoovering, folding and maintaining the children's laundry.

This is a pretty flexible role, which doesn't necessarily mean you will be doing all things at once, but I need someone who is open/willing to tackle all the requirements and work as a team.

Ideally, it would be nice if you would be open to doing ad hoc babysitting.

Ultimately, you NEED to be full of energy, courteous and enthusiastic, to keep up with my sons as well as match the personality of our family - this is very important!

Ideally, you will have a recent CRB check, accredited paediatric first aid qualification and possibly be OFSTED registered - none of this is essential, as if you do not have them, we can arrange for these to be done prior to commencing work with us.

Please send me a pm with your CV and tell me a little about yourself.

Kind regards,

Sandra.

• 1 month later...

I think I may have been unclear with the hours I require, just in case it makes a difference, I have tried to rewrite them differently.

I still am looking for a nanny and the hours available are:

EITHER:

3 full days, consecutive.

OR:

2 full days + 2 half days, consecutive.

Full days, run from 8.30am to 5pm

Half days, run from 8.30am to 1pm

There is some room for some adjustment and flexibility. If in doubt, send me a pm.

Thank you!

Hi there Im a childminder I look after a little girl four an half years now and loved it it's been great waching her grow up and learning with her going to the park painting swimming and all sorts they give do much back it's great so I would love to help you out the little girl is now stared big school now kind regards sharon I'm CRB check as well

Archived