Childminder or Nanny Share from January -Brixton

dsimms77

We are looking for a childminder or a nanny share from January when I return to work. It would be three days a week (Mon-Weds but these could be changed) looking after a 10,5 month old and picking up our 4 year old from Corpus Christi school. We live in Brixton.

If interested please get in touch.

Thanks, Di ([email protected]).

• 2 months later...

Hi, I'm Cristina, I'm from Spain and I'm 23 years old. I'm actually looking for a job as nanny.

I'm already living in London since one week.

A year ago I finished the Degree of Pre-school Teaching and I?m currently studying for the public examinations in Spain, to work as a pre-school teacher or and English teacher. Also I have a certificate in English (First Certificate of Cambridge) and I?m actually studying to get the Advanced Certificate in English.

I was a year between Bradford (England) and Edinburgh (Scotland), studying and performing my placement with young children in different nursery schools.

I have also studied music; I studied piano for five years.

As for my personality, I consider myself a very responsible, orderly, active, outgoing, caring and dynamic person. I like quiet environments, interact with people, enjoy cooking, healthy food, sports, cinema, nature and music. I am not a smoker.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Archived