Nanny looking for Childcare work on Mondays and Fridays or local pick up from East Dulwich schools

hazel1

Hello,

Parents im a local nanny who works just off lordship lane.

I'm looking for a Monday or friday job or local school pick from Heber school or goose green, Goodrich etc

Please find a copy of my CV below.

HAZEL O?HALLORAN

West Norwood

LONDON SE27 0PH

PH 07415378764

E-MAIL [email protected]

PERSONAL STATEMENT

If you require a nanny or childcare assistant with outstanding childcare skills, then I am the employee for you. I am a warm, lively and efficient person who is not shy of hard work. My common sense, bubbly personality and dedication always shine through in any job. Being a huge fan of old fashion values ? such as installing politeness and manners, I am also loyal and kind. This coupled with being an active nanny who enjoys keeping the children entertained with unlimited activities, reading, baking, messy play, walks and games, means that the children are always happy to be around me.

During my previous years of childcare, I have tried to gain extra qualifications enabling me to be ready for any situation that may arise, whether it is a medical emergency or dealing with a typical toddler tantrum! From working in nurseries and traveling to many countries, I have a well rounded knowledge of different cultures enabling me to relate well to any child.

PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS

Childcare and Development Learning Level 2 ? Awarded April 2008

Pediatric First Aid - MEDI Training (Croydon) 2009 updated in 2012

Health and Safety Certificate Level 2 ? Lambeth Council 2008

Safeguarding Children Level 1 ? Lambeth Council 2008

Updated CRB

Raising boys course 2013

Public Liability Insurance (fully updated)

EDUCATION

1994 ? 1998 NORWOOD GIRLS SCHOOL

GCSES ? English, Mathematics, Art and Spanish

EMPLOYMENT HISTORY

June 2012 to Present

The Carey family

Duties include looking after two boys aged 5 and 2. Duties for the oldest child include taking him to school where as duties with the youngest child include taking him to play groups and educational activities, helping him with his development and learning progress including flash cards, coordination games and puzzles.

The Ryan family.

Caring for Harley who was 12 months old and Anna aged 4 years of age. We would meet up with other Nannies and go on play dates and to play groups. To improve Harley's social skills and keep him active and Entertained. After play groups we would go home for lunch, i enjoyed singing songs with Harley,painting,messy play,counting numbers on flash cards,music classes,trips to the local parks and lot's of other fun learning games.

JULY 2009 ?2011

THE JACKEL FAMILY ? AFTER SCHOOL NANNY

I was in sole charge of 2 children aged 6 and 9 years old from 3pm onwards. This position required collecting the children from school and either taking them on play dates or back to the house for homework and games. Other daily duties included preparing the children healthy well balanced meals.

JUNE 2008 ? JULY 2009

THE CHAPMAN FAMILY ? FULL TIME NANNY

Again, I was in sole charge of 2 children, although much younger at 4 years old and 18 months old. As they were not school age, I cared for them full time throughout the day, encouraging them with their learning and development and helping them to stay happy healthy children in a safe and fun environment. My other duties included cooking their meals and keeping their rooms and the rest of the house tidy.

JANUARY 2008 ? MAY 2008

MODERN MONTESSORI NURSERY ? NURSERY NURSE

Working in the Montessori Room with children aged between 2 and 5 years of age, I was required to set up and create activities which were age appropriate for the children following the E.Y.F.S curriculum including writing observations and lessons for their developmental needs. There was always plenty of activity, so my basic skills were tested to the limit ? singing, reading stories, baking, coordination games and outside activities. I also had key children who needed special one to one reading attention to help them enjoy books.

JANUARY 2005 ? DECEMBER 2007

RUSKIN HOUSE SCHOOL ? NURSERY NURSE

This was my very first childcare position (excluding babysitting) which enabled me to learn many aspects of childcare development, with many ages. Originally starting as a Nursery Assistant, I worked my way up to nursery nurse which meant that I initially worked with very young children aged from 6 months upwards, later moving to the upper floor to work with the older children.

Non smoker

INTERESTS

I enjoy travelling, socializing, reading, music, swimming and eating out with friends.

REFERENCES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST

Hi Hazel

I was wondering if you are still looking for a position. We are looking for someone with your experience to collect our boys from school in dulwich and taking them home in gipsy hill 4 - 5days per week.

I am looking for someone to start at the end of the month

Thanks

Magdalena

Hi Hazel

Not sure if this suits you but my friend and I are looking for a nanny share for our 7 year old and 5 year old. Our current nanny share is leaving to pursue studies.

The children both attend Heber and live very close.

We're looking for someone to start after half term.

Thanks

Charlotte

Archived