Looking for nanny to work flexible, after-school hours

missrose

Hello,

I'm looking for a nanny who could pick up my child from Goodrich Primary and bring her home (we live five minutes away). I also have another child at a local nursery who would need picking up at 5pm (the nursery is also very close to our home). They would need to be fed and looked after.

Hours would be 3.30-6.30. I work as a freelancer so I work different days every week so would really suit someone who doesn't mind being flexible, for example, I may work a full week one week and three days the next.

I would need someone who is experienced, has been CRB checked and has First Aid training. Please do PM if this is of interest.

Thank you

Hi Rose,

We have a number of caring and fun child carers who work in the Dulwich area who can be available to look after your children. Our service is called Role Models (www.rolemodels.me).

All of our Role Models come with bags of energy, and a passion for either music, sport, theatre, or homework help. This means we can 'match' a Role Model to the specific interests and hobbies of your children which makes childcare even more fun and helps develop your little ones at the same time.

Our service also takes away the hassle of arranging nanny contracts, tax, and national insurance etc. Because all of our Role Models work via us, you will be free of all the admin involved with employing someone directly.

All of our Role Models speak fluent English, are CRB/DBS checked, double reference checked, interviewed, and come with plenty of experience looking after toddlers and young children. A number of them have a driving licence and some own their own car (some of them love cooking nutritious meals too!).

Role Models can look after your children either on an ad-hoc basis, after school, during afternoons, evenings, weekends, and/or school/family holidays. We can also provide Role Models on a last-minute / emergency basis to cover for e.g. sickness or during busy periods. Subject to availability, we can provide you with a longer term childcare commitment. We do not believe in charging over-the-top agency rates and would be happy to take the time to find the perfect Role Model for your family.

Please let me know if we can help.

Will.

Will Richardson

Role Models

T: 07958024459

W: www.rolemodels.me

Archived