Seeking Full Time Nanny for Share January 2016

cgeds

We are seeking an experienced child care professional to act as a nanny for 3 children in a South East London (SE23) share from January 2016. For the most part the children in your care would be a baby boy (9 months) and baby girl (12 months), and after school, holidays and Thursdays you'd be joined by a 3 year old boy, currently in Nursery in West Dulwich.

Our ideal candidate is dedicated to child care as a career, and is looking for employers to remain with for some time. Essential duties would include preparing healthy meals, lots of reading and fresh air, attending classes on occasion, promoting learning through play, and provision of a nurturing and loving environment for the children.

To facilitate the share the role would include a morning pick-up and evening drop-off requiring a short car journey (your car or ours). An afternoon school pick up may be required.

Both families are easy going and committed to open communication in order to make the share seamless.

Important details:

Hours: Monday - Thursday, 7:30-18:30

Salary: Commensurate with experience

Requirements:

5+ years of experience (10+ preferred)

Clean drivers license

CRB Check

Up to date First Aid training

Ofsted certified or willing to obtain Ofsted certification

Excellent English

Experience of twins or two small children

Childcare qualifications or degree

If this is you please get in touch!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, I'm Cristina, I'm from Spain and I'm 23 years old. I'm actually looking for a job as nanny.

I'm already living in London since one week.

A year ago I finished the Degree of Pre-school Teaching and I?m currently studying for the public examinations in Spain, to work as a pre-school teacher or and English teacher. Also I have a certificate in English (First Certificate of Cambridge) and I?m actually studying to get the Advanced Certificate in English.

I was a year between Bradford (England) and Edinburgh (Scotland), studying and performing my placement with young children in different nursery schools.

I have also studied music; I studied piano for five years.

As for my personality, I consider myself a very responsible, orderly, active, outgoing, caring and dynamic person. I like quiet environments, interact with people, enjoy cooking, healthy food, sports, cinema, nature and music. I am not a smoker.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Archived