**Nanny Share Available Wed & Thurs. F. Hill**

Hello all,

I am a nanny who loves working along with families in & around Forest Hill, especially walking distance of the Horniman Museum. My days for nannying are Wednesdays & Thursdays only. 8am -5pm ish.

At the end of October one of the lovely families I am with, are moving away, to the seaside. So we are looking for a local family to join our share. I will be with one 3 1/2 year old girl, so a toddler or baby joining us would be really great. I have been part of many very successful nanny shares, which I really enjoy. We are flexible where we are based. We always have loads of fun, out & about & at home. Arts & crafts & imaginative play, but I think crazy dancing is top of the list:)

I am a British nanny with 15 years experience. C.R.B checks, first aid & can re-register with Ofsted, if required. I really do enjoy my role & especially assisting & nurturing in the formative years. I have had the privilege of working along side some amazing families with wonderful fun loving children.

Please message me for more information.

Thank you.

From Claire B

Below are my two current employers references. (sorry, I had to copy & paste them!!)

Options: Reply To This Message?Quote This Message?Reply via Private Message (PM)?Follow This Thread?Report This Message?Edit Post

Re: **nanny & nanny share available Wed/Thurs**

Posted by flashback September 21, 10:13PM

I can vouch for Claire being an amazing nanny. She has looked after my 3.5-year-old daughter for the past three years, ahead of our move out of London at the end of the summer. We have always been so impressed by Claire's creative ideas for play and intelligent, calm, child-centred approach. My daughter has had such fun in her care and we miss her very much already. Feel free to PM me for a more detailed reference.

Options: Reply To This Message?Quote This Message?Reply via Private Message (PM)?Follow This Thread?Report This Message

Re: **nanny & nanny share available Wed/Thurs**

Posted by Eggman81 September 22, 09:12PM

Claire has been looking after our daughter for more than two years and we really could not have asked for a better nanny. We are also moving out of London and already know the whole family is going to miss Claire deeply.

She is faultlessly caring, loving and gentle, and has helped our daughter grow through a great variety of creative play and activities. The Wednesdays and Thursdays Claire comes are one of the highlights of our daughter's week.

Feel free to PM for further details, but Claire is truly special.

Archived