Ofsted registered Temp nanny available or permanent evening/weekend babysitter

Hi parents! my name is Sansel Dervish. I am a current Ofsted registered full time nanny that works in Canary wharf.

I am available on a temporary basis all day on the dates November 2nd-November 5th. I am also available permanently on weekends and weekday evenings after 7pm and can start ASAP.

I have done Nanning and babysitting roles for many

Different families over the years including all aged children so I have a wide range of experience. I have also worked in a nursery for over a year.

The nursery has also given me experience with all aged children as I worked in all the rooms with different aged children.

I am trustworthy and organised as these are important aspects of being a nanny. Being organised allows me to plan the day for children into a structure for them to learn whilst being with me which will develop their learning and development.

With my experience of working with children I have developed all the skills and expectations needed for this role. My experience has shown me that the only suitable career for me is working with children; I cannot see myself doing anything else. After my day of work I always leave with a smile on my face as for me this is not only a job role it is my enjoyment and passion. Working with children and learning new experiences about them each and every day is something in which I enjoy at a high interest. I enjoy doing new and stimulating activities with children in which they can enjoy and also learn from. Children motivate me and my interest in them provides them with the best care.

I have a Level 2 and level 3 Diploma in Health and Social care. I also have a current First Aid certificate and a CRB. I am also Ofsted registered. One of my greatest achievements is that I have an outstanding Ofsted certificate as I participated in the nursery I worked for getting outstanding Ofsted inspection!

If you would like to contact me my telephone number: 07984336026.

Many thanks

Archived