Dulwich Ofsted nanny available

Tweenies

Dear Mums & Dads

Hello My name is Hazel, I am a Dulwich Nanny who is working for a family of three at present.

twin boys age one & there sister age three.

Unfortunately the job will end the beginning of November, as all three children will be attending nursery.

The nursery place came up earlier than expected & Mum didn't want to lose the place as it suited her needs better.

I am very experienced in the care of babies, pre-school& older children.

I have worked mainly as a sole career in and around the Dulwich area for 15+ years.

My boss has kindly posted a recommendation for me on the site yesterday under the name of Ian Ewing.

I am skilled in the supervision and care of babies & children.

Such as making up feeds & sterilizing of bottles, bathing dressing and nourishing infants, changing nappies & potty training.

I do have a track record of managing Children's activities, meals and teaching them good social skills.

But what I feel I am best at is having fun with my charges.

I love to do Arts/crafts, sing songs & lots of play acting & games, and get great pleasure from reading to them.

I have also hosted Children's parties, & run a playgroup for a year.

I enjoy taking my charges to all the usual activities as well as lots of outings further afield.

I am a great believer in lots of fresh air & exercise.

I really enjoy working with Children as there simple approach to everyday life intrigues me and offers me a chance to learn from them.

I am looking for a 4/5 day position in & around the Dulwich area.

If you would like further information ..please PM, me Or you can contact me by Email. [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards Hazel Taylor

• 2 weeks later...
Hello - I just wanted to write a note to say that we employed Hazel for a year (it was only ever going to be a year until end of Summer this year) and she was so brilliant with our children who are 4 and 2 years old. She managed to connect with them immediately and was a bundle of fun from day one. I would go so far as to say that the children only really learned how to play properly through Hazel. She did loads of role play which really got their imaginations going, not to mention the arts and crafts which Hazel is seriously skilled at (I've never seen an Easter bonnet like it!!). Totally reliable, never ill, and cooks a great curry too! Feel free to PM me.

Archived