Wanted: childminder

lafille

Hello,

We are looking for a childminder from January 2016 for our little girl (7 months by then). We would need 4 days, ideally Monday to Thursday but are flexible on the exact days.

Looking forward to hearing from you and grateful for any recommendations.

Thanks!

Fernanda Ferreira

PERSONAL DETAILS

Telephone: 07758 610

E-mail: [email protected] Date of Birth:

05/05/1977

Nationality: Brazilian

Profile A hardworking, caring, thoughtful, patient, reliable and resourceful individual with a record of achievement, punctuality and commitment. Good communication and interpersonal skills, enjoying working with people from a variety of backgrounds. I am an excellent team player, self-motivated and enthusiastic in attitude.

Objective I am looking for a challenging position as a Care Assistant, where I could help individuals to carry out their every day tasks in the best way as possible. I would like to bring together my social skills and my previous experience with the elderly and children.

CAREER HISTORY

Nanny Sole Charge/(Full time 44 hrs per week/Clapham) Feb 2015 at present (1 boy age 6 and a girl age 3)

. Cooking, feeding

and playing with the children

. Assist with

homework

. Organizing

playgroups

.Working full time holidays

Taking them to the museums, parks and organizing lots of activities

Encourage them to eat healthy, keep their toys tied and use their imagination

Nanny Sole Charge/ (Full time 37hrs per week + Babysitting/ Holland Park) April 2011 ? Dec 2014(1 boy- 12 months) ? Organising social activities ? Cooking, preparing and feeding ? Taking to medical appointments ? Taking for a walk, to the park and play dates ? Taking the baby to a music group ? Keeping nursery, bedrooms and bathroom clean and tidy every day ? Ensuring the clothes are kept in good repair ? keeping the kitchen, breakfast and any other room clean and tidy after use by me and the baby ? Playing, teaching, and training the baby to speak another language.

Nanny Sole Charge/ (Part-time during the week and full time on school holidays/ Dulwich) Sept 2005 ? Nov 2010 (2 boys- ages 4 and 6) ? Taking to school and collecting from school ? Organising social activities ? Cooking and feeding, playing ? Taking to medical appointments ? Helping with homework ? Encouraging children to learn and make meaningful choices ? Working full-time holidays ? Babysitting

Nanny Sole Charge/ (Part-time weekends Marble Arch) June 2007-June 2009 (3 children- 2 boys -1 year and 9 months and the other one- 7 years old and one girl 11 year old) ? Playing with the children, taking to the park, museums ? Cooking and feeding ? Travelling with the family UK and abroad ? Organising social activities ? Doing some shopping for the children ? Putting the children to bed, reading books ? Organizing the children room and helping organize the playroom ? Working full- time holidays ? Babysitting

Nanny Sole Charge/ (Part-time weekdays and babysitting / Herne Hill) Sept 2005 ? At present (4 children ? 3 months year old girl, 1 year old boy, a boy 7 and a girl 10) ? Playing with the children and clearing away afterwards ? Settling them down when they arrive from school ? Cooking and feeding ? Taking for a walk, to the park and play dates ? Taking the baby to a music group

Nanny Sole Charge/ (Part-time/ Helping few hours during the week and weekends/ Dulwich) May 2005 ? Jan 2006 (3 children- 1 girl 2 years, and two girls? twins- 1 years old) ? Cooking and feeding ? Taking to medical appointments ? Dressing and undressing ? Taking to play groups ? Babysitting

VOLUNTARY WORK

Mr and Mrs. Kelly

Ago 2003 ? May 2008

? Helping with general domestic tasks ? Carrying heavy things for them ? Keeping them in company in the evenings ? Odd jobs in the house ? Shopping and post office

Care Home Belo Horizonte

Jan 1998- Mar 2000

? Helping with getting in and out of a wheelchair ? Lifting and helping people walk ? Assisting with toileting and bathing ? Dressing and undressing ? Cooking, serving food and feeding when necessary

QUALIFICATIONS

? Safe and Sound

Safe and Sound Lifesaver and Essential First Aid Course ? Avalon Institute of Professional and Higher Education Certificate in Computer Science (2005- 2006) ? CRB (October 2011) ? City Business College Degree Advance Diploma in Business Administration (ABE)

(2007- 2009)

ADDITIONAL COURSES

? Evendine English School, London

Pre-intermediate English course (Oct 2002 ? Mar 2003)

? Avalon English School, London

Intermediate English course (Apr 2003 ? Apr 2004)

? Active Learning English School

Advanced English course (May 2004 ? May 2005)

Interests Reading,

travelling, current affairs, art, music and cinema.

References Available on

request

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm Cristina, I'm from Spain and I'm 23 years old. I'm actually looking for a job as nanny.

I'm already living in London since one week.

A year ago I finished the Degree of Pre-school Teaching and I?m currently studying for the public examinations in Spain, to work as a pre-school teacher or and English teacher. Also I have a certificate in English (First Certificate of Cambridge) and I?m actually studying to get the Advanced Certificate in English.

I was a year between Bradford (England) and Edinburgh (Scotland), studying and performing my placement with young children in different nursery schools.

I have also studied music; I studied piano for five years.

As for my personality, I consider myself a very responsible, orderly, active, outgoing, caring and dynamic person. I like quiet environments, interact with people, enjoy cooking, healthy food, sports, cinema, nature and music. I am not a smoker.

Looking forward to hear from you!

• 3 months later...

Archived