Looking for a family to share our super nanny

ej'smum

We have a really great nanny, caring and warm but firm when need be, and super organised. We are looking for a new family from ASAP, ideally full day care minimum 3 days a week. We live in Peckham Rye/Nunhead (SE15), she lives in East Dulwich, and we're flexible about location for the share.

Our nanny drops our 5 year old daughter off and picks her up from school (Harris Primary East Dulwich) and takes care of our 10 month old son all day, Monday to Thursday.

She prepares healthy comfort food for them each day. Our son took to her immediately. She provides us with a full account of what the children do and eat each day, is very communicative, always helpful and a problem solver. She is in the process of getting Ofsted-registered.

Please PM me if you're interested!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

We'd be interested in looking for a nanny share to start in April for our daughter who will be 11 months old then. We're looking for 3 days a week (Tue, Wed and Fri). I know this isn't exactly what you're looking for but thought I'd try anyway. We're based in Honor Oak Park.

If you're interested, I can be contacted on 07722683840.

Thanks,

Michelle

Archived