Part time nanny position available - near Bellenden Road, Monday to Wednesday from Jan 2016

localyocal

Hi

I am looking for an experienced, native English speaking nanny to look after my three year old son and 15 month old daughter on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday starting in January 2016. The nanny would need to drop off and pick up my son at a local pre-school and take my daughter to activities, playdates etc. She would also need to prepare healthy lunches and snacks and do some laundry for the children. The hours would be 8.30 to 5.30, with potentially some extra evening babysitting (paid extra). We are a happy fun family based near Bellenden Road. Please get in touch via PM with a copy of your CV if you're interested in the role.

Many thanks for looking

Katie

Hi Katie I have look after a little girl since she was four mouths old and loved all of it they just give so much back to you it great o love taking them to the park painting role play and much more I'm CRB check and firstad if you can send me your E mail address I can send my CV kind regards Sharon

Archived