Babybay bedside cot, sleepyhead deluxe pod and buggaboo cocoon for sale

Laura AC

Babybay bedside cot for sale with side panel and a coco mattress with bamboo covering and two mattress sheets. All good condition. Suggested price of ?80. Still available at reduced price ?60.

Also for sale is a sleepyhead deluxe pod in excellent condition since my son was already a bit too big for it by the time I bought this (he was a big baby and I did not buy this until he was over four months old when it is ideal when they are much younger). The age range of the pod is 0 to 8 months. It's a multifunctional bed, supporting co sleeping, travelling and provides comfort for a young baby owing to its cushioned shape. Price ?50. Now sold.

I also have a bugaboo beige cocoon for sale in good condition for ?10. Now sold.

Let me know if you are interested in any of the above. They are from a smoke free and pet free home. I have photos of all items that I can email across - the file sizes seem to be too large for this post. I live in SE23 and might be able to arrange evening drop off of items to a local address.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived