Hypnobirthing in SE15 (Nunhead/Peckham)

zoedonkin

Hi all,

I am a Hypnobirthing teacher based in SE15 (Nunhead/Peckham border). I have a few spaces left for my March and April group classes.

These classes are ideal for those of you due in Spring and Summer.

I am an experienced teacher of the Katherine Graves method and use NLP coaching techniques to tailor the course, so that even in a group setting you can discover the techniques and visualisations that work best for you.

I have just returned to teaching group courses following the birth of my daughter Iris and am offering a discounted rate of ?245 per couple (?40 off) for a limited period. Please book quickly if you want to take advantage of this offer!

Dates are as follows:

March 2016 Saturdays 5th and 19th Last places available

April 2016 Saturdays 2nd and 16th Places available

May 2016 Saturdays 7th and 14th Places available

Please ring me on 07989 587 112 or visit my website for more information about me and testimonials from couples I've taught. www.hypnobirthingandbeyond.com

Thanks and best wishes all,

Zoe x

P.S. This Sunday I received a text from Ellie telling me about the birth of her daughter - I taught a private course to her and her husband. Every time I receive a message like this it makes me love teaching Hypnobirthing even more. A screen grab of Ellie's lovely text is attached.

I cannot recommend Zoe enough as a hypnobirthing teacher. My husband and I live in Sydenham and did a course with Zoe last year before the birth of our daughter in July. Her class gave me the tools to help calm and ground myself ahead of labour. I was then able to use these techniques during my labour. Zoe is a knowledgable and warm teacher who listens to your individual concerns and fears about labour and beyond.

I urge any couple expecting a baby in the south east London area to do one of Zoe's classes! Her skills and calmness will help prepare and guide you through the experience of childbirth.

Another recommendation for Zoe and her hypnobirthing classes. Following a stressful first birth I was anxious for a smoother experience second time around. Zoe is a brilliant, engaging teacher-involving both myself and my husband to ensure we were both really well prepared for labour. After taking the classes with zoe I immediately felt more relaxed, more in control and actually excited for labour to start! Zoe was on hand throughout our pregnancy to answer any queries we had. It was so great to have someone so supportive on hand. I even called zoe during my labour and she talked me through my breathing over the phone.

The birth of our second boy could not have been more different from our first experience. The breathing techniques, visualisations and relaxation methods we learnt were vital.

I'd highly recommend zoe to anyone feeling unsure or anxious about childbirth, Zoe's classes taught me not to be scared which in turn helped me to have a smoother labour.

Sarah

Totally recommend you do this course if pregnant! It was amazing. I had a stressful birth with my first child and I was so worried my second experience could only be the same. Not so! With the tools Zoe gave us we coped beautifully and our boy was born at home with no pain relief at all in just a few hours. A stark contrast to the 3 day affair first time round!

Zoe gave us so many techniques for coping - with pain and stress. They all worked so well for us. Even my husband was amazed at how effective it was. I remained in the zone throughout my labour and delivery and was able to start with my newborn in a great frame of mind !

Zoe is a great teacher - really warm, engaging and genuinely interested in working with you on your individual needs and concerns.

Please do this course ! You will not regret it I promise! It's worth twice the price ...

We had a refresher course with Zoe - she is amazing! So down to earth and practical. I'd been having really anxious thoughts and dreams but the exercises I did with Zoe have really helped. I feel like I'm in a much better place. If anyone is on the fence about hypnobirthing, I can honestly say that however you are feeling about birth and parenthood, doing a course with Zoe will make you feel better.

Archived