WANTED: Full time nanny

aimee-lou

Fun loving, flexible, full time nanny wanted: 4-5 days a week, 8:30am-5:30pm.

I have two little boys (nearly 1 and 3 year olds) who are mostly great and sometimes little buggers...but I love them and think they are pretty awesome! I am looking for someone with lots of energy, creativity and love to keep them entertained and happy, but to also ensure they are respectful and well-mannered (as much as you can for young children that is!).

Duties to include:

- dressing children in the morning

- organise daily activities, outings, play dates etc

- pick up / drop off older child to nursery (starting later in the year)

- prepare nutritious and balanced meals for the children

- assisting them in the development of language, letters, numbers etc

- cleaning insofar as it relates to the children eg. putting toys away, washing dishes, children's laundry

- bathing children after dinner on occasion

- taking children to medical appointments where necessary and care for them if they become ill

- keeping me and the children's father updated on daily welfare of children including keeping a brief log / journal

Will want nanny to be ofsted registered and have all up to date qualifications, CRB checks and references. Car / driving licence not essential. Previous experience looking after two or more children desirable. Nanny must also love dogs as I have two small lovable pugs. Not a prerequisite, but would also be nice if nanny would be willing to travel overseas on family holidays on rare occasion (times to be pre-agreed in advance).

In short, we are an Aussie family who are pretty relaxed and essentially want someone that takes great care of the boys and with whom we get along with. We also want someone who is willing to sign on for a minimum of a year or more. If you think you might be our Mary Poppins, please send me your CV to [email protected]

Position to start early March if possible.

Archived