Nanny share available - Nunhead/Brockley/Telegraph Hill

Tallulah

Seeking a new family to share our lovely nanny with as our existing share family are moving out of the area. Kate has been with us for nearly 3 years and we can thoroughly recommend her.

We're on Ivydale Road (Nunhead) with a 6 year old girl at Hatcham Temple Grove Free School (Telegraph Hill) and a 3 1/2 year old boy at Chelwood nursery in Brockley (starting school in Sept). Share available from April onwards, possibly later, 3 or 4 days per week (8-6.30). Would suit a family with a baby/toddler plus possibly an older child.

Please PM for more details or share with others who might be interested. Thanks.

Jo

Hi Jo,

I am interested in this nanny share. We are on Fernholme Road, just off Ivydale, with a baby (11 months) and a 3 year old boy. I am going back to work in April and the nursery my son currently attends is being awkward with days so I will probably need care for both of them on some days and just for the baby on others, but in the first instance I would like to get an idea of costs and logistics so perhaps we could have a cup of tea and discuss?

Thanks

Aimee

Archived