LovePi : Easter Break - GCSE Mathematics Seminar and KS3 Maths Days - FINAL WEEK!

Hello,

My name is Nathaniel Chandler and I have been a GCSE mathematics tutor for over five years. I attended Haberdashers' Aske's Hatcham College, where I achieved over 95% in my GCSE mathematics exams a year early and went on to be awarded the position of Deputy Head Boy. Since then, I have studied Pure Mathematics at Brunel University and have spent most of my free evenings tutoring those who find working with numbers a bit more difficult than most, and those who want to do as well as possible at the end of the year.

The success I have had tutoring students locally - across Dulwich, Norwood, Streamtham and Sydenham - has lead to me launching my own GCSE Mathematics Seminars, in the hope that I can help many more students conquer the subject and achieve what they are truly capable of.

So, I am proud to announce that this Easter Break I will be launching the LovePi GCSE Mathematics Seminars!

Across two days, our knowledgeable team will immerse your child in the higher-tier mathematics they will need to

master in order to excel in their GCSE exams.

We have also been accepting requests from parents of pre-GCSE students, who would like their child to benefit from being taught a higher level of mathematics than they have yet been exposed to. We can guarantee that our group teaching methods will ensure no child is left behind!

*Please see details of our KS3 Maths Day in the comments below*

For more information, please see the double-sided flyer I have attached, or contact me directly on: 07595 986 746 or 020 7277 9998

Thank you!

Thank you for your comment, and I look forward to hearing from you :)

I would also like to thank all the parents who have already shown an interest since unveiling the LovePi GCSE Easter Seminars only a few days ago.

There have been a number of requests for Year 9 students to attend, which is fantastic and a little unexpected. I would like to clarify that all Year 9 student are welcome to attended our seminars. The majority of what we teach will be higher-tier GCSE mathematics, but there will always be someone on hand (usually myself) to introduce younger students to any mathematics they may have never seen before.

Thank you!

Thank you for your very complimentary and unexpected testimony :)

Just a quick note: To anyone who is interested but isn't sure if their child will be avaiable to attend on consecutive days (Wednesday and Thursday in either week), I have been accepting requests to attend one day each week.

Thanks again

A big thank you to all those who have already signed up for our Easter Mathematics Seminars :)

Our first GCSE session starts this week and, thanks to a number of requests, we will also be running a KS3 Maths Class on the Wednesday. This is open to any students who are currently finding Year 7-9 maths a bit difficult, as well as those KS2 students who are excelling and would like to be taught and exposed to the next level of mathematics. We can guarantee all who attend will really enjoy and benefit from our teaching style and the maths environment we create.

Some may have seen our posters spread throughout Dulwich and Norwood (thank you to all the businesses who have supported us), but if you think our seminars and classes could assist any friends or family, please pass on our details and we will be happy to tell them all about what it is we are offering this Easter break!

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you to all those who attended our inaugural two-day GCSE Mathematics Seminar and KS3 Maths Days this week!

Every student left with a smile on their face, as well as a brain and LovePi folder full of maths :) Once again, thank you to all those who made our launch such a success!

For those who missed out, this is our final week of Easter classes. This Wednesday and Thursday, we will be holding our last LovePi seminar of this academic term. So to all those students who are taking their GCSEs in a few months, as well as those who would like to get a head start with GCSE Mathematics, don't miss out on our seminar and KS3 classes this week.

Please post any questions on this thread or private message me directly.

Archived