Mondays: 17.45-19.00

Wednesdays: 19.15-20.30

The first class is a FREE TASTER CLASS, a chance to see if

it is the right class for you. Places are limited, so

to learn more, or to book in for a free taster class, email:

Lindi Lu, [email protected] or call 07957 718 637

Thank you,

Lindi Lu.

I found Lindy Lu at the local gym at the beginning of my pregnancy, and then started doing pregnancy yoga at her gorgeous studio each week for the past few months. I couldn't recommend it enough, not only do you do the yoga, but you also have the chance to meet other local mums, get taught about different birthing positions and breaths as well have have a wonderful relax at the end in her wonderful studio.

I have looked forward to my yoga classes each week, and will miss them when they're over for sure!

I can't believe how much value I've got out of going to Lindi's yoga during my pregnancy - I wasn't really sure what to expect, but she guides you though gentle exercises that help with mobility, birthing positions and breathing as well as getting you in the right mindset for a positive birth experience. She's a breath of fresh air and knows so much about birthing - her weekly session has really grounded me and help me as I move through pregnancy. It's a great place to meet other mums to be. Her studio in Peckham is also quite magical with it's beautiful views.

Lindi was a great yoga teacher - her sessions were the highlight of my week when I was pregnant last year. It's a really gentle, relaxing class with a focus on birth preparation. I had a wonderful home birth which was definitely aided by the breathing techniques and exercises that I did with Lindi.

Archived