Ofsted Registered Nanny - Looking for Full time position

I am a qualified Ofsted registered Nanny with 5 years experience in the role of sole charge Nanny. I have 3 children of my own. My two eldest attend Goodrich my son will be in year 2 and my daughter in reception class from September. My youngest son will be 6 months old in September.

I have a level 3 city and guilds qualification in childcare which was awarded in 2011. I also attended/passed the Southwark local authority training courses; paediatric first and safeguarding (November 2014).

I have an up to date and valid DBS check.

I love working with children. My aim is to create a safe, fun, happy environment. I cook healthy and varied meals and snacks - and encourage children to try new foods. I will take the children out to local parks, museums, libraries and groups. During the holidays we usually plan days out such as battersea zoo, godstone farm, cinema and bowling etc.

I work closely with a group of local nannies - which creates a larger social circle for the children in my care to be part of as we will often attend the same groups, days out and play dates.

I am looking for full time hours and I'm happy for that to be working for one family or potentially two families for a part of the week each. Eg one family monday- Wednesday and one family Thursday & Friday. I am happy to consider different roles with school aged children, toddlers or another baby but for obvious reasons school aged children will need to be attending Goodrich as that is where my own children need to be collected from.

My rate is ?10/hr

I am able to accept childcare vouchers.

Some references available http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?25,1560272,1560272#msg-1560272

But you will also be able to talk to the families I have worked for previously

• 2 weeks later...

Archived