Pregnancy Yoga in East Dulwich Thursday Evenings

Ease into the weekend with a calming, nurturing class giving you time to unwind, re-energise and connect with your baby. Pregnancy yoga is for everyone regardless of previous yoga experience. Come join our small friendly group, meet other local mums to be and nourish yourself on this special journey! Thursday evenings at the Goose Green Clinic in East Dulwich, more information, full class schedule and online booking through my website: [www.michelemyoga.com] Hope to see you soon! Michele

• 4 weeks later...
I have been going to Michelle's yoga class since around 12 weeks of pregnancy and I am now over 30 weeks. I have found it a brilliant way to relax, stretch out the pregnancy aches & pains while connecting with my baby. It is a lovely environment to be in and a rare opportunity just to concentrate on me. Michelle is a great yoga teacher and has been an excellent source of advice and information. In addition, it's been a great opportunity to meet other pregnant women going through it all at the same time. I love going to the classes and can't recommend it highly enough!

I can also highly recommend Michele's pregnancy yoga classes. I was a total yoga (and pregnancy) novice and I've found it really useful both in terms of relaxing and helping with an aching back, as well as meeting other mums to be. Michele is a fantastic teacher as well as being full of sage advice and great practical pregnancy tips. Thanks Michele!

Archived