Large bundle good maternity clothes 12-14 ?50 ono

I have a large bundle of maternity clothes which were only worn during one pregnancy and are as such in very good condition. The photos are not loading as the file sizes are too big but I can email you photos if you are interested. This lot will get you through the middle and last trimester and are all either black, white, denim or khaki other than one stripy t shirt so they are pretty neutral and wearable. There is also a completely unused breastfeeding shield or modesty cape which is dark grey with it's own drawstring bag too.

They include:

BOOB maternity leggings/trousers, black, medium. These are the best thing ever, very supportive and flattering.

Gap maternity leggings, black, large. Good for last few months, very stretchy.

Queen Mum leggings/trousers, black, medium. Also fabulous quality, shorter leg, just below knee.

Zerotonic long black trousers. Enormous! Size 46, I wore them during the last week!

Gap maternity jeans. 1969 Sexy boot, 30/10r.

Jojo Maman B?b? jeans. Size 12. Both jeans are really comfy and hardly worn.

3 Mothercare short sleeved T shirts (ruched at side) All medium

Blue stripy round neck

Black v neck

White v neck

2 Michael Stars maternity. Very long, scoop neck, long sleeve T shirts, one black, one Khaki. These are more worn.

2 E-vie maternity T shirts. One cap sleeve black 14/42, one white sleeveless 12/40.

H+M Mama maternity T shirt. Long black, with ruching down centre. Large

Hot milk nursing bra in black with sparkles(!) 36E

Noppies M-L black stretchy knickers very comfy for last weeks. The underwear was hardly worn at all.

Embracebaby.co.uk nursing modesty cape, dark grey, with drawstring bag. Never used.

Everything is clean and washed (not ironed) and comes from a smoke and pet free home. I'll wait and see how much interest there is but I would like ?50 for the whole lot. Thanks

Archived