Childcare help required Sat 18 June

Hi, I need a nanny or experienced babysitter from at least 2:30pm to 8:30pm on Sat 18 June. If you wanted more hours you could start earlier. My husband and I are away for the weekend. My mother-in-law is coming in from Canada to look after three children, aged 7, 5 and 8 months. My nanny is unfortunately also away that weekend. My eldest daughter is going to be in a small play at Jags on Sat 18 June. I need someone to take her to the dress rehearsal from our house in West Dulwich (by cab or walking) and also need someone to babysit the baby and put him to bed while my mother-in-law goes with my 5 year old to watch the play at 6pm.

I would like to speak on the phone, have one reference which I can phone and have a quick meeting before (which I can compensate for) to explain things and meet the kids. I am paying 12/hr. Please PM me if you are interested.

Kind regards,

Hi, my name is Katie. I'm a 19 year old student who is on summer break from university. I was a full time nanny for 2 children in East Dulwich last year during my gap year, I also have babysat for many families with different age children over the years. I live in West Dulwich also so know the are well. I can provide references and would be happy to pop round prior to the 18th to meet you. If you have any questions please do contact me on 07807280739. Thanks, Katie

Archived