fun, energetic level 3 nanny looking for 3 days work

Hi ALL. My name is Carmel Thomas I am currently working for 2 families doing a nanny share with a 34 month old boy and a 36 month old girl.I have cared for them from Monday to Wednesday for the past 2 years,But due to both families circumstances i will be finishing my current job at the end of June. So i would be looking to start a new role in early July.

I am a very energetic and enthusiastic nanny.And try to get out with children daily (weather permitting). We explore different areas and nature parks.We also attend different playgroups;and i set up different kinds of activities e.g messy play,painting,play dough ect which the children enjoy doing .Everyday is an adventure. I am level 3 qualified and have had 8 years experience with children 0-10.

I am currently in the process of updating my DBS check and have recently updated my first aid training.

references are also available.

email address:[email protected]

• 3 months later...

Hi ALL. My name is Carmel Thomas I am currently

working for 2 families doing a nanny share with a

34 month old boy and a 36 month old girl.I have

cared for them from Monday to Wednesday for the

past 2 years,But due to both families

circumstances i will be finishing my current job

at the end of June. So i would be looking to start

a new role in early July.

I am a very energetic and enthusiastic nanny.And

try to get out with children daily (weather permitting). We explore different areas and nature

parks.We also attend different playgroups;and i

set up different kinds of activities e.g messy play,painting,play dough ect which the children

enjoy doing .Everyday is an adventure. I am level

3 qualified and have had 8 years experience with

children 0-10.

I have currently updated my DBS check .and have recently booked to update my pediactric first aid

> references are also available. email address:[email protected]

Archived