Swedish Ofsted registered childminder available from September

Hi all, my name is Asa, I have been a childminder for 3.5 years, graded Good by Ofsted in February 2016.

In September two little people are leaving to start school/nursery, I therefor will have 2 slots available (Monday to Thursday 8am-6pm)

We spend our days at various playgroups/softplay/parks/playgrounds/libraries/having picnics?

I meet regularly with other childminders in the East Dulwich area, which is lovely for the children, to see familiar faces on a weekly basis.

My fees are ?60/day which includes all meals and snacks.

I am based near Goose Green.

Please get in touch if you think I could be of interest to you.

Asa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Asa

I am looking for childcare for my 18 month old for 3 days a week from 10-4, also in the east dulwich area - near Peckham Rye park. I am flexible with days and time, let me know if you are still available and if I could meet you, thanks Nicola

I can highly recommend Asa. She has looked after my kids beautifully for several years. They absolutely adore her. She is super active and engaging with them, warm and kind, always out and about and totally reliable. She is like a member of the family. We have had a number of different child care arrangements over the years - Asa wins hands down. Snap up these spaces quick as they don't come often. Happy to speak to any prospective parents. PM me if you want to hear more.

Hi Asa, we are looking for a childminder for our son who will be 15 months in September, on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, term-time only. Would this fit with your current availability? If so it would be great to speak / meet. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived