Recommendation for my childminder (SE22)

I wanted to share a recommendation for my former childminder, Leanne. She looked after my younger daughter for 2 years (aged 1-3yrs) and also wrap around care for my elder daughter around pre-school and school hours. She is friendly and fun with the children, treating them as an extension of her own family. My daughters did lots of fun activities with her, from various local music and play groups, to gymnastics & soft play and trips to the park, playground, farm and Horniman museum. She's also great at doing arts, crafts & cooking activities at home with them, and is very good at supporting children in developing their drawing, reading, writing, numbers etc. She's also very thorough, organised, professional, flexible and easy to deal with - I always knew my girls were happy with her and in safe hands, which made life as a working parent much easier!

Leanne has some space coming up and posts on here as Ludoscotts if you would like to contact her, or do PM me if you would like to ask any questions.

Hi there,

I would be interested to hear more or have contact details for your child minder. I recently posted a request for a nanny for school drop off and pick up starting in September. We currently live in east dulwich and the school is in herne hill.

Thanks so much and look forward to hearing from you

Many thanks

Emma

Hi thank you so much for your recommendations, loved looking after your little ones abc2013, and lovely comments from you Esme. I'm afraid I can't help with either of those above messages. I pick up my own children from school in Dulwich so wouldn't be able to get across to genre hill for your little one fijifish I'm afraid sorry I can't help with that. Also Rachel, really sorry but I have a baby staring in July and can only have 1 child under 1 at a time (unless they are twins or continuity of care) if you pm me some details of what days you want and when from I will see some other childminders in the morning and I can ask around for you. Sorry I can't help myself. Leanne

Hi Leanne

I live in East Dulwich and will need to arrange for my son (soon to be 4 years old) to be collected from Bessemer Grange starting in September. If this is of interest to you, please get in touch.

Thanks

Leona

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Nicola thanks for your message. I go away on holiday for last 2 weeks of August so wouldn't be available until September and it would depend on your child's age as we have restrictions on how many children in particular age brackets. If sept is any good to you send me a pm with your child's age and your needs and I can fill you in a bit more on myself and set up. Thanks again Leanne

• 4 weeks later...

I now know that I will def have a space available from September 5th due to a child being offered a nursery place. If anyone needs childcare I will have a space for a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday for a child aged 1 or older

8am-6pm Anyone interested and would like to know more please send a private message and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Leanne

Archived