Nanny wanted part time Peckham from August / Sep

Hello! We are moving to Talfourd Rd in July and looking for a Nanny for our 3 year old daughter, Minnie. We would ideally like someone who could do 3 days per week from August (Tues, Wed + Thurs) - although from September Minnie will go to nursery on the Thursday so it could just be an afternoon on that day if better.

We are very happy to share with another family.

Let me know if interested on [email protected] or 07872 603884.

Thanks! Ex

Hello, would you consider nanny with own child? I have 27 months old daughter, very gentle and friendly kid. I have 10 years of experience, Ofsted registered and have excellent references. I am working in simmilar setting on Choumert Road in Peckham at the moment and we are all more than happy. Unfortunately , the girl is moving on to go to nursery from September, hence me looking for a job. Please, let me know what you think and thanx for reading. Darina

• 2 weeks later...
Hi there I would be happy to look after you little girl I've looked after a little girl sence she was four mouths old loved every minute of now she 5 1/2 years old so I miss having around i'm DBS checked and have references kind regards Sharon

Archived