July Hypnobirthing Course * 2 EXTRA SPACES AVAILABLE * Saturdays

Hello local pregnant folk,

I will be teaching Hypnobirthing from the Bellenden Road Therapy Rooms in JULY (on Saturday 2nd and Saturday 9th) and as such, I have a couple of extra spaces available.

If you'd like to come and learn about how you can have a calm and confident pregnancy and labour, I'd love for you to join us.

We'll start from where you are now (mentally and physically) and focus on where you want to get to. You'll find out how your body works during labour and you'll learn practical techniques to help your baby's birth be smooth and comfortable. Your partner will be given a clear and vital role to play and you will hopefully finish the course with fewer worries or anxieties and looking forward to giving birth!

Whether you plan to give birth at home, in a birth centre or at hospital, Hypnobirthing will make a positive and lasting impact on your pregnancy, birth and beyond.

Please see www.hypnobirthingplace.com for more information and testimonials. You can find testimonials on this forum too (you can also search for Zoe Donkin). If you want to get in touch for a chat, I am on 07989 587 112.

Many thanks and all the best,

Zoe x

P.S. You can also see my other course dates for August onwards - all on Saturdays.

Zoe, just had to write and say thank you for all your help. I definitely don't think I would have had the birth experience I had without your help. Through the course my fears we're eased and my stresses went away, helping me to enjoy the pregnancy and birth and generally feel in control. Thank you.

I've just joined this forum as have recently moved to Beckenham and it's been recommended to me by lots of other Mums. Thought I would say that I genuinely can't recommend Zoe enough. She's an excellent teacher and really supportive. Hypnobirthing is amazing and gave me so much confidence. I also learnt loads of stuff on the course that I still use day to day.

• 5 weeks later...

A bit late as this specific course is now finished but I wanted to take the chance to recommend Zoe and her Hypno Birthing course to anyone who might find this post as part of a search online.

My husband and I completed a course at the beginning of June for our Sept due date and found the course not only informative on a practical level but it also dispelled a lot of our fears about the birth. Zoe helped shift our mindset and outlook completely, providing us with some great tools to help in labour (and in general times of stress!). We've had a few people comment on it being very 'new age' but hypno birthing is actually very logical when you learn about the natural hormones in the body and coping mechanisms to help the process. Thanks to Zoe's course not only do I feel more positive about the birth (a massive step as fear was my dominant emotion previously) but my husband feels more confident in his role too, understanding where he can be a support.

For anyone considering hyno-birthing, I couldn't recommend Zoe's course enough.

Thank you!

This has reminded me to mention that for anyone due to have a winter baby, my course for August and September is fully booked there are 2 places remaining for October.

It'll be on the 1st (Saturday) and 16th (Sunday) from 10-2 and I'd love you to join us if you want to prepare yourself on many levels for birth and beyond.

If you'd like to know more you can visit www.hypnobirthingplace.com

Zoe X

Archived