Loving, friendly and reliable nanny looking for a new position

Hello,

My name is Jessica and I am looking for a new nanny position. I have 3 years of experience as a nanny, for children ranging from newborn to 8 years old, including 2 years with autistic twin girls.

I am a very caring and loving nanny, I am calm and patient, friendly and reliable, with a passion and enthusiasm for Caring for children and encouraging them and guiding them to flourish and develop, I am very flexible and will fit into your routine or create a new one. I love to get the children out and about, to parks and museums, drop in play sessions, activity groups etc. I have my own car and a clean driving license, I do not smoke, and I am comfortable with pets (I have a Great Dane myself!)

I have taken a number of childcare related courses, for which I have certificates, including:

Child protection (level 3)

Promoting positive behaviour

Supporting early language development

Equality and inclusion in early years settings

Improving children's learning through play

I am available to start from any time in the morning, until 5pm Mon-Thurs and until any time on a Friday.

I am also more than happy to work weekends.

I study psychology at Birkbeck university, it is an evening course starting from 6pm Mon - Thurs which is why I would need to leave at 5pm.

I have been in my current role from September 2015, unfortunately I am looking for a new role as the little girl I care for will be starting nursery and so th family no longer require a nanny.

I am looking for a part time role, preferably around 30 hours per week, but I have a degree of flexibility for days and hours etc.

If you send me a pm with your email address I can send over my CV and some written references via email.

Thanks for reading,

Jessica.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived