Club-Tastic Summer Art & Sport club and New Minecraft and Stop Motion Animation!

Club-Tastic are running fun filled Art and Sport holiday club!

Children can chose between a day of art or sport, art themed days are full of creative and inspiring activities using different mediums, sport days are full of fun games aim to encourage children to take part in exciting games based on fair play and sportsmanship!

The day runs with 30 minute art or sport activities and 15 minute games in between.

At the end of the day your child will come home with a bag full of different masterpieces to fill your walls or a sporty medal!

3-4 year olds 09.00-12.00 or 13.00-16.00 ?20

5-11 year olds 09.00-16.00 ?35

Extended hours 08.30-09.00 ?5 and 16.00-18.00 ?7

20% discount for siblings and childcare vouchers are accepted!

For more info or to book please visit www.club-tastic.co.uk or email [email protected] or call 07792549874

May Half Term

Tuesday 30th May 2017 At Goodrich

Wednesday 31st May 2017 At Goodrich

Thursday 1st June 2017 At Goodrich

Friday 2nd June 2017 At Goodrich

Summer

Wednesday 12th July 2017 At the Scout Hut

Wednesday 19th July 2017 At the Scout Hut

Monday 24th July 2017 At Goodrich

Wednesday 26th July 2017 At Goodrich

Monday 31st July 2017 At Goodrich

Wednesday 2nd August 2017 At Goodrich

Monday 7th August 2017 At Goodrich

Wednesday 9th August 2017 At Goodrich

Monday 14th August 2017 At Goodrich

Wednesday 16th August 2017 At Goodrich

Monday 21st August 2017 At Goodrich

Wednesday 23rdAugust 2017 At Goodrich

Tuesday 29th August 2017 At the Scout Hut

Wednesday 30th August 2017 At the Scout Hut

Goodrich Primary School,

Dustan?s Road,

London SE22 0Ep

The Scout Hut,

212 Bellenden Road,

London SE15 4BY

I can highly recommend this holiday club - mix of art and games, particularly good for younger children and also if your child is quieter I find - gentler than some other hol clubs (e.g. those which just do sports) :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Just to add that my kids love this club and I usually put them in for a couple of days each half-term. Mine are now 10 and 7, and they've been going for years and still love it! It keeps them busy, but it's very play-oriented so they come back in good spirits rather than exhausted.

Here is another thumbs up for Artastic, Annabelle and her team are brilliant with the kids, keeping them busy and happy with a balanced mix of art craft and sports. In particular the minecraft workshop is a MUST DO experience for the kids, even the already experienced players come out of this workshop with a big thumbs up and happy - if you book in your kid it is bound to be one of the highlights of this half term holiday.

• 1 month later...

We will be running at Goodrich School on the 22nd and 23rd December providing fun art and sport activities.

We will be running on the 21st December and the 3rd, 4th, and 5th January, art option only (due to limited amount of space) at the Scout Hut, 212 Bellenden Road, SE15 4BY.

For more info and themes and activities details please email [email protected]

Thanks Annabelle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Easter dates spaces still available from 3rd until 13th April 2017

Monday 3rd April 2017

Tuesday 4th April 2017

Wednesday 5th April 2017

Thursday 6th April 2017

Friday 7th April 2017

Monday 10th April 2017

Tuesday 11th April 2017

Wednesday 12th April 2017

Thursday 13th April 2017

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We are excited to announce we are also running Minecraft and Stop Motion Animation Days alongside our Club-Tastic Art and Sport days!

Dates are below:

Monday 24th July 2017 Minecraft

Wednesday 26th July 2017 Stop Motion Animation

Monday 31st July 2017 Minecraft

Wednesday 2nd August 2017 Stop Motion Animation

Monday 7th August 2017 Minecraft

Wednesday 9th August 2017 Stop Motion Animation FULL

Monday 14th August 2017 Minecraft

Monday 21st August 2017 Stop Motion Animation

Wednesday 23rdAugust 2017 Minecraft FULL

Minecraft and Stop Motion Animation days

will run from 09.00-16.00 ?50 extended hours 08.30-18.00 are available at an extra ?10.

For 7 year olds and over.

The sessions run on a 1:5 ratio

Minecraft requirements:

each child will need to bring their own iPad/tablet with the full pocket edition on and log in details and the iPad be fully charged

a love of mine craft

Minecraft days:

Through out the sessions we will be creating our own village, learning and strengthening our skills with building, planting and hearding.

We will also be set individual challenges to help build on our skills.

We will split the days into iPad sessions online playing together and practical creating 3D minecraft inspired objects and playing fun games for example pixel art images and much more.

Each session will be different and the group will decide which aspects of the games they will create and build together.

We will have breaks every 30 mins and an hour break for lunch.

Stop Motion Animation days:

Each day starts with a theme chosen at random out of the hat (e.g. animals/harry potter/super heros etc)

The group will create an incredibly short story and then sketch what the characters will look like

Then the group will work to make a set and building the characters out of plasticine

Then the animation starts and we start making the short film which will get emailed out to parents at the end of the session!

Stop Motion Animation requirements:

a love of creating stories

modelling skills to make the characters and sets

interest in animation

Spaces for Minecraft and Stop Motion Animation update

Dates are below:

Wednesday 2nd August 2017 Stop Motion Animation

Monday 7th August 2017 Minecraft

Monday 14th August 2017 Minecraft

All other dates are full.

We still have spaces left on out Club-Tastic Art and Sport days!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived