My super Nanny is available from September

Hello,

We are moving away from lovely East Dulwich in August so unfortunately we no longer need our super Nanny. She has been with us for 3 years and before that worked for friends of ours. For another 6 or so years before then she worked for our neighbour so she has excellent references.

She has over 25 years experience of being a Nanny and truly loves the children. She is experienced, kind and loving, but also fair, firm and an excellent cook. She currently works for us 7.30am - 6.30pm Monday to Thursday and is looking for a 4 or 5 day a week position. She is extremely reliable and our children love her. She is a non-smoker but does not drive.

Most recently she has been responsible for my eldest school run (now 6) and then looking after my 3 year old at home with another friend's child so she is comfortable in a nanny share arrangement or sole charge. Her local knowledge is excellent so she can plan a range of activities come rain or shine.

We would love to help her find a new local family so please do PM me with any questions and I can pass on her contact details.

Thanks

Hi - I can second this nanny as she also worked with us for a year looking after our then 12-month old in a nanny share with another 12 month old. She is incredibly reliable - I can't remember a day when she phoned in sick. Her food is excellent and she often batch bakes for the kids. Having successfully raised her own now teenage child in London, she really does have the benefit of experience. The kids get very excited when she knocks on the door - has to be the best sign of all. Happy to provide further detail. Thanks

Hello, we are looking for a nanny share for our 17 month old daughter, starting ideally next month for 3 days a week. Would your nanny be interested in this? Ideally it would be with another child of a similar age for the company. And also hosted at the other parents house as we are expecting a baby very soon.

Many thanks

Nicola

Hi, we are a family in Herne Hill looking for a nanny and nanny share family. Four days a week drop off and pick up and full time in holidays. Would love to share with a family who have pre school age children so that you are fully employed! Looks like we might fit in well with some of the other families who have replied on this thread. Let me know if we are of interest.

Thanks.

Jo

Hi

I don't know if your nanny is still available? We are looking for a full time live out nanny five days a week 800 a5.30 pm to look after our two small boys aged 9 months and nearly three. We are based near Peckham rye station. If she would be interested in this position could she email me at [email protected]

Thanks so much

Best wishes

Cici

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Indiana

If your nanny is still looking, or indeed if any one on this thread is looking for a nanny share, we are looking for a nanny/nanny share Monday-Thursday, starting from September. Our daughter is eight months old and we live in the Herne Hill area.

Please do get in touch if anyone would like to discuss further

All the best

Sian

Archived