Nanny needed for two full days

Hi,

I'm looking for an experienced (ideally Offsted registered (happy to help with this)) nanny to care for my two year old daughter for two days a week.

I can be fairly flexible on the days, but would prefer two days together and ideally that one is Wednesday, although if that is going to be an issue with an existing role I should hopefully be sble to be flexible.

My current nanny is returning to her home in Spain at the beginning of August so happy to have someone start then or we can wait for a while for the correct person if need be.

Kind regards

Catherine

Hi Catherine

My name is Joanna Hacker and we have a wonderful nanny available Thursday and Friday - but we could also do Wednesday and Thursday if you prefer. It would need to be at my house for most of the time if on a Wednesday and Thursday - Dunstans Grove SE22 0HJ which is close to a bus stop and then a bus to Peckham.

Please send me a message if this sounds of interest. I have two sons, one called Eli who is 2 in October, and Bowie who is 4 in August. Bowie starts school at Goodrich in September so I'll need pick and drop off.

Thanks

Joanna

• 2 weeks later...

Archived