Searching for an after-school nanny from late September

JessM

Hello

We are looking for a nanny to look after our three children, boys aged 5 and 9, and a girl aged 7, after school on four days a week - Monday to Thursday.

We need someone caring, fun and well-organised who can both drive and cook.

Daily duties will be:

Pick children up from school (2 different schools, one in Dulwich and one in Sydenham) or clubs

Bring them home

Supervise homework and music practice

Make dinner

You will also be responsible for the children's laundry.

Hours will be from 3pm (pick up is 3:30 but you will need to collect the car etc) until 6:15 on each day Monday to Thursday. Additionally, one of these nights will be a babysitting night, when you will also be putting the children to bed and staying until 10:15. Which night this is will vary from week to week (depending on school meetings and so on), but I will always let you know the week before.

I am a teacher, so any degree of flexibility in the school holidays will be a bonus -eg working 2 full days a week rather than 4 half days, and if you could do the occasional full day when I have teacher training that would be good too.

Your 4 weeks a year of annual leave would need to be taken in the school holidays.

Thanks for reading this far!

If you are interested or have any further questions, please send me a PM, or reply to the thread!

Jess

Archived