Huge bundle of girl clothes 3 years old -Zara Benetton Disney debenhams h&m+ free school items

lella

Huge bundle of summer/spring girls clothes will fit a 3 years girl. Most are 3-4 years , some 3years and some 2-3 years coming bigger )

Items are from Zara kids , h&m , Next , mark&Spencer, Tu, Disney , united colour of Benetton , Tigerlily, bluezoo and Rocha.John Rocha designers from Debenhams , mothercare , GAP , George, OVS and others bought in Italy . All in good condition . ( a couple of item are new with tag , some rarely used ) .

Two jeans jackets and one Peppa pig light jacket ( that can be folded as a little bag when not using , very useful for that windy summer day out ) , lots of t-shirt , jeans skirts and shorts , one swimsuit from Peppa pig as well !

All you need for a summer little one wardrobe!

One Rosie t-shirt new with tag.

I will also add some other items in a bag that for various reasons (es: some little paint stains ,more worn ) are not in good condition for selling but they can be weared for home painting jobs or playing in the garden .

I will also add a bag of free school items including 2 cardigan and a brand new trousers .

Thank you for looking , collection by the end of the week ( max sunday morning 31july ) from nunhead / East dukwich borders .

All items have been washed and ironed , from a clean , pet and smoke free home .

I also have for sale bundles of sandals , shoes and some new girl coats .

Thanks

Lella

Archived