Childminding setting with space

Dear Parents/Carers

Due to children moving I have vacancies in September. We are a child-minding setting run by qualified Early Years Educators. We have a lovely bright house with great outdoor space. We are based on Whateley Rd. Please pm to enquire further.

Thank you

Just a quick a note to say I would highly recommend Tal & her team. Really Lovely setting, very caring & great attention given to children.

We have been with them for over 2.5 years now from when our children were 9 & 11 months (now 3 & 2 years). Both have always been very happy & very content.

Hi there, I also echo the comments from SEnewbie.

My daughter has been looked after by Tal and the team since she was 10 months (now 4) and my son since he was 1 (now 2.5). We are only moving my son because my daughter is starting Horniman Primary school and childcare in East Dulwich no longer works for us. My children love going to Tal's house and playing with their friends. They do lots of activities, play outdoors and generally have a lovely time together. Very happy to provide a more detailed reference if you pm me. We are very sad to be leaving the setting.

Thanks

Claire

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived