Fantastic childminder - Nunhead - 3 days per week

My fantastic childminder has a vacancy for 3 days a week Mon-Weds, starting in September. She is based in Nunhead, about 5 minutes walk from the station, and has over 20 years experience and is Ofsted registered. Jill has looked after my daughter (who is now nearly 2 and a half) since she was 10 months old but we (with a heavy heart) have decided to start her at nursery in September.

As with any mother, I was worried about finding the right person, and environment, for my little one when I returned to work. Jill has been brilliant from the start and my daughter loves going to her house each day. She does so many activities with the children each day - including singing, soft play, arts and crafts - and they always manage to get out of the house no matter what the weather. Since starting with Jill, my daughter has really flourished and developed into a confident and happy little girl. I can't recommend Jill enough.

Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions but it's probably best to contact Jill directly on 07890 688 213.

Thanks, Kat

• 2 weeks later...

Archived