Wanted - After-school Nanny in Dulwich

I'm looking for after-school care for my daughter (10) and am looking for cover 3-4 days a week (Mon, Tue, Wed and Fri) from 4:30 to 6:30-7:00pm.

The cover will involve school pick-up, cook dinner and oversee homework.I'm looking for cover from the first week of September.

Please contact me if of interest and you have availability and are interested.

Hello my name is tanya Barry I'm 40 years old and live in west dulwich.

I have 2 children my daughter is 17 and currently working at nellys nursery training to be a nursery nurse. And my son is 14 and is attending the Elmgreen secondary school.

I currently work at the Elmgreen school from 8.00-2.00 Monday - Friday.

I have allway s loved working with children and have worked at rosendale primary school as a mid day meals supervisor and as a TA,

I'm working at the Elmgreen secondary school and love my job that's why I'm looking for a part time role to help a family out as my children are older they don't need me as much.

I do have 3 nieces who live very close to me aged 9,6&4 they are beautiful girls and keep me on my toes.

I have a current crb check a clean full driving licence and can provide professional references as well as personal reference, if you would like to meet and have a chat or a telephone conversation please feel free to contact me.

Thank you tanya Barry 07877484412

Archived