Wanted: nanny/childminder

Hi, I'm looking for childcare from October. Initially it would be one day a week, for my two-year old daughter, 8.30-5.30. From next April it would be for two days a week, for her and also for my younger daughter, who will have just turned a year old. We live in Camberwell, just by Wells Way. I'm open to nanny-shares and other suggestions, so please get in touch if you have ideas that might fit. Thanks! Margaret

Hi Margaret,

I am a qualified NNEB nanny and have spent the past 18 years raising my 4 children!

I am looking to go back to work part time as my youngest child is due to start secondary school in September.

I have looked after a few children on a temporary basis, including my friend's two year old when she had to return to work to finish her maternity cover. (This was in May/June of this year).

I am due to look after my nephew (who turns one this week), every Tuesday from September and am also hoping to find a job for another couple of days, to fit around my family.

Your advert 'jumped out to me' and i'm very interested in chatting to you about the prospect of looking after your little girl/s...

We live in Dulwich village, so it would be easy for me to get to Camberwell.

I'll look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,

Jackie.

My mobile number is 07960899459.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I don't know if this Will be of interest, but thought it was worth getting in touch. We are planning to get a live-in nanny from early January, when I go back to work after my 3rd baby. I will be working 3 days a week so we would be looking for another family for the nanny to work for on the other two days (either Monday/Tuesday or Thursday/Friday).

We live in Herne hill near Ruskin park. Let me know if you might be interested.

I AM AVAILABLE THURSDAY AND FRIDAY

Hello, I am nanny married Brazilian woman 43 years old been living in the UK since 2010, I have a beautiful child of 11 years and I live in the area of East Dulwich

I am looking for some work nanny, I've had a lot of experience in that field working in the USA for 5 years ( 2001 to 2006) and 4 years in UK I can provide references from where I worked, I also worked with all sorts of disabled children and I have the experience to reach all the standards required.

I have also First Aid Training completed in December 2015 and Life Guard Diploma completed in 2005.Criminal records certificate done in November 2015 and Common Core still Certificate, Level 3 Diploma in Childcare . Basically I have all the great qualities for a exceptional nanny, I am kind, polite, very intelligent and I have a lot to offer if I become your nanny.

if you are interested please send me an email and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

P.S. I am also a qualified teacher back in Brazil and worked as such from (1992 till 2001) then from 2006 till 2010).

I speak English, Spanish and Portuguese

I look forward to hearing from you soon

Kind Regards

Bete

My References

Jailson Rocha

Andrea D' Ambrosio

Funmi Fetto

Sanchita Powell

Archived