Free Phonics Class in September for pre-school children -THIS WEEK

Hello everyone

I run Fuzzy & Friends Phonics - the alphabet class for pre-school children aged 3 and 4 years old.

These fun-filled classes introduce children to the letters and sounds of the alphabet through stories, games and a dash of magic!

THE NEW AUTUMN TERM 2016 IS ABOUT TO BEGIN

FREE TRIAL CLASSES IN SEPTEMBER!

Free trials will take place on the 13 and 14th September at both 10am and 2pm.

Please contact me to book your free space and let me know if you want the morning or afternoon slot.

Term will start the following week on the 20th September.

Please look at my website for more details http://www.fuzzyandfriends.com and contact me to book your space.

You can reach me on 07903830384 or [email protected]

I hope to hear from you,

Tara

Creator of Fuzzy & Friends Phonics

TESTIMONIALS from previous years:

Fuzzy & Friends Phonics is a fantastic class. I have been a nanny for 10 years and this is definitely the best class I have been too" Cheryl

"Delilah loved the classes, Tara was her favourite teacher." Tracey

"Jasper loved going to Fuzzy & Friends Phonics. The small classes allowed him to build up trust in Tara and get to know the other children. He learned so much over the year and is now ready to read! I would definitely recommend this class, it is a great environment for pre-schoolers to build confidence." Silene

"My daughter was entranced by this throughly original and engaging class. It really helped her start to get to grips with phonics and she loved the humour, games and puppets. Tara creates an energetic and fun atmosphere that draws in toddlers, their parents and siblings alike. One of the highlights of our week!" Emily

"Fuzzy and Friends Phonics is a wonderful way for children to learn their phonics. Tara is a fun, loving, professional who always gives her best and is never short of exciting things to do. It is also a safe haven for parents and carers as Tara gives us a space where we can enjoy a cup of tea and the little brothers and sisters (who are too young for the session) can sit and play. At the end of the session there are worksheets to take away so we can continue the learning experience at home." Keshia

Love this class, I brought the 2.5 year old I nannying for until he was 4.5. He throughly loved it and his writing skills and understanding of letters improved drastically. Even the 1 year old I looked after sat and quietly enjoyed Tara's classes (for 10 minster at least!) Definitely recommend pre-school

This is an absolutely brilliant class. It's small and intimate and my little boy not only loved it but got the best start ever in terms of learning to read.

The other thing I will add is that I learnt lots of tips around teaching phonics and how I could help my little one by watching Tara as well.

When we moved to Beckenham we continued to travel to the class and now that I have no.2 I'm looking forward to taking him (in a couple of years time).

• 2 weeks later...

To second some of the above comments, my daughter (just turned 3) started these classes last month and she LOVES it. Her letter recognition and vocabulary have improved and the class is often the highlight of her week ! I couldn't recommend it more highly.

Mo

Archived