Looking for child minder - term time only - Peckham Rye area - from February 2017

Hello,

I hope somebody might be able to help.

I live in East Dulwich (just off Forest Hill Road near the top of Peckham Rye park) and starting the search for a child minder for my baby boy. Happy to travel to drop him off in Nunhead or East Dulwich area.

He is currently 7 months and I am looking for a child minder for three days (likely to be Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday but these have not been set yet and are flexible) from the week commencing February 20th 2017 (when he will be 13 months old), with settling in prior to this.

My partner is a secondary school teacher and so will care for Niall during the school holidays so we only need term time care.

In addition to this, every month or so my mum will be coming down from Yorkshire to spend some time with our son so it is likely that there will be the odd couple of days a month where he wouldn't be needing looking after as usual but I totally recognise that it's likely we would need to pay for these days as set.

Any recommendations or contact details would be gratefully received. Please PM me or call on 07890244016.

Thanks in advance,

Grace

Archived