For Sale: Bespoke made toddler bed with storage

hannah.alton

I'm selling on my son's beautiful toddler bed as he's outgrown it. Made from sturdy birch ply, it's a beautiful piece of bespoke furniture. It's full of little secret cubby holes and storage spaces, and whilst it appears to be plain wood at first glance, all the little interior places are painted with brightly coloured gloss (non-toxic child safe paint). It's been much loved for 3 years so there are a couple of scuffs, but it's a testament to the workmanship that it's stood the test of time well and is in near perfect condition. The drawer handles are designed as steps and the outside shelves can be used as a ladder for your little one to climb all over.

Measurements are 224cm long, 75cm wide and 65cm high at it's tallest point. You will need to buy a new toddler mattress to fit, we used Ikea vyssa vackert, but any toddler mattress side 80 x 200cm will fit. You will need a van or two trips in a family car to collect it - I've taken it apart for ease of transport and it goes together again with just 8 screws (supplied). I will be able to help you load but I'm on the third floor with no lift so come prepared! We're at the forest hill road end of Peckham Rye. Available for immediate collection in the afternoon or evening. I'm asking ?50.

Archived