Nursery Pick Up - Camberwell

klh

Hello

We are sadly losing our lovely pick up babysitter to a full time job so we're looking for someone to help us two afternoons a week (Tuesday and Thursday) to collect our 18 month old boy from nursery at 4.45pm and bring him back home to play and have supper until we get home. We are a five minute walk from the nursery.

Although we are almost always home by 6.30pm to take over, we still pay to cover three hours of care (?30).

We are looking for someone who is kind, patient and fun and who has relatively recent experience of boisterous toddlers, a DBS check and basic first aid.

The role would start around end of October.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Hello

My name is Maria Pedace and I am a recent graduate. I am 23 years old and I would be interested in looking after your son in the afternoons that you mentioned as I have been working with children my whole life and it is a job that I really enjoy. I have been babysitting children of different ages and backgrounds since 2009, including babies and toddlers. I am the first of six children so I have a lot of experience with children and I really enjoy letting them play and helping them grow. I have also worked as an au pair in Spain for a month where I helped to look after the children and make them do different fun and educational activities the parents would suggest. I do not have a DBS check as I have never been formally employed when working with children and only employers can apply for it but I can apply for a basic disclosure if you prefer.

I hope to hear from you in due course and I am attaching my CV if you wish to see it.

Yours sincerely,

Maria Pedace

Archived