Seeking afterschool care Herne Hill 3 or 4 days

Mrs Humm

Hi,

I have just gone back to work and we are looking for someone to pick up our two little ones (8 and nearly 4) from Rosendale School 3 or 4 days per week.

We hope to find someone kind and fun to take them home; let them be free and relaxed and give them dinner.

The hours would be 3.25 to 7pm, starting asap.

This works out to 16 hours (ish) per week. We could include an evenings babysitting to bump up the hours. If you were very local (Herne Hill), then we would also be open to a morning drop off arrangement, which would probably take it to 24 hours.

It is most likely that we could offer work during the school holidays.

Let me know if this is something that you would be interested in.

Jo

07811 544 508

[email protected]

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• That is clearly not true. I see car drivers breaking the law on an hourly basis - jumping red lights, speeding, not obeying the general rules. Plus they are operating considerably more dangerous machinery and should have a greater responsibility of care to other road uses. You can see who causes the most harm by the stats. 
    • Looking for a suit for an 11 year old. Quite specific, white with black thin stripes.  Trying to replicate Michael Jacksons smooth criminal costume.  A blue linen shirt and white tie.    Thank you !!!!!!!
    • A quick Google found this, amongst other things: "Social impact models are frameworks or approaches that guide how organizations or initiatives address social or environmental problems."
    • "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it must be a duck" comes to mind Unfortunately, a large number of cyclists do exhibit selfish amd anti social behaviour which, regardless of how many good cyclists there are, is seen as the norm.  It's a bit like one car driver jumping a red light and all car drivers getting tarred by the same brush. Perception is the issue and if cyclists all obeyed the rules, everyone would be less anti them but unfortunately that isn't the case 🤔
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In