REDUCED For sale: Slumber Bunny womb sounds soft toy, to help newborns sleep

gracemolly

Hello,

I have this for sale -

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Prince-Lionheart-Sleep-Tummy-Bunny/dp/B00RQIXGX2

As quoted - 'The best just got better with Slumber Bunny. The ONLY audiopacifier with an actual recording made inside a mother's womb. In addition to the womb sound that lulls babies to sleep in minutes, additional features are: Lullabies Ocean Waves White Noise Recordable function allows parents to create their own 15 minute long soothing message or baby's favourite sound. Helps promote parent and baby bonding. NEW Remote Control NEW 15 Minute Auto Shut-off with standby mode (previously 5 minutes). NEW USB Charger. No more batteries!'

This has barely been used, has just been hanging on the side of the cot, it hasn't been cuddled or sucked (!) so it looks and feels like new. Toy is washable as electronic element is removable.

I liked the idea of recording a lullaby on this but just never got round to it! My baby is too old for this now so I'd like it to go to a new home and be loved.

Collection from SE22. Bought this for ?35, would like ?15 please. REDUCED - happy to take ?10, want it to go to a good home.

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived